For all you Mac users out there, now you auto change your desktop wall paper from the collection of daily photos posted on fotochuk.com.
This is the best way to enjoy the photos here on fotochuk.com (especially for those with the big displays).
You will require iPhoto 6 or higher for this to work. If you don’t have iPhoto you may as well stop here.
You will need to select the following link as explained in the video below. If the video doesn’t work for you, scroll down and there are some written instructions.
Step by Step
You may use the steps below instead of or to augment the video above.
- In the following list, find the screen resolution that best fits you screen and RIGHT CLICK on that resolution and select Copy Link.
- Open iPhoto
- Select the Menu: File > Subscribe to Podcast
- Right click in the Subscribe box that appears and select paste, then click Subscribe
- Now you should see the fotochuk photos start to populate.
- Minimize iPhoto and Safari if they are still open so you can see your desktop.
- Right click on your desktop and select Change Desktop Background
- In the left pane, scroll down until you see the fotochuk feed you just added under iPhoto and select it. Then do the following in order:
- Change Picture – Select anything except 5 seconds or a minute. This is the interval in which the desktop background will change.
- Where it says Fill Screen, Select that and change it to Center. ** This is really important for image quality**.
- If you want the photos to rotate randomly, select the Random Order Option.
- Close this screen and you should already be seeing the fotochuk images on your desktop.
Please let me know if you run into any trouble. I also appreciate and welcome any comments on this site.